Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Thirteen of a Tale of Two Cities

The trip home was a little stressful. Our flight from France to United States was delayed. So when we finally grabbed all of our luggage at Atlanta we had missed our connecting flight to Knoxville. At first we thought we could hop on a later flight but that didn't work out because there wasn't enough seats left. Then we thought we could get a bus to take us but that didn't work out because we couldn't get a bus. Then we thought we could take a limo but then the weather became nasty. So we ended up spending the night and taking a morning flight home. The picture above is of me the next morning when we finally knew we were going home. 

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlynn I've really enjoyed looking at your blog! It looks like you had lots of amazing adventures on this trip, I'm so jealous! When I was younger my family lived overseas so a lot of these places are so familiar to me. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete